A virtual phone system, also known as cloud phone system, has its main base in the internet. You will be able to make calls from any smart device, including your laptop. A great solution for small businesses, these phone systems enable in making calls with flexibility, mobility and come with lots of other interesting features, which were not available before. When seen, the virtual phone system seems to be affordable when compared to other systems. The best thing about this system is that it has the best of modern features and facilities along with the qualities of a landline phone. You have reliability, call clarity, high threshold of security, conferencing facility, texting, unlimited call facility, frequent upgrades and most importantly customer care support in the virtual phone system. What more can you ask for?
Mentioned below are 10 best virtual phone systems, which are being used by small businesses globally:
- Freshcaller – The best thing about Freshcaller is that it is extremely easy to set up and most importantly needs no hardware. The features which make this virtual phone system so very useful include robust call handling, easily customizable cloud PBX system, real time call center insights and conferencing features. Various startups and freelancers have been using this system lately as it is highly affordable. A free trial plan is offered by the company. Along with Smart Call Handling features, the system also comes with excellent communication management functionalities with real time analytics and reporting. Different kinds of phone numbers are also supported by the system.
- RingCentral – When you are looking for an all-in-one phone system with video conferencing and team messaging solution, you cannot just go wrong with RingCentral. With this virtual phone system, you can collaborate and communicate with your business connections easily. Both small and large businesses can use this system as it caters to the needs of all kinds of businesses. Some interesting features of RingCentral include team messaging, integrated workflows, omni channel contact centers, analytics etc. The flexible cloud PBX feature is also a great thing. The system comes with mobile ready phone system and robust collaboration tools. There are different pricing plans in which the virtual phone system is available.
- Axon Virtual PBX – When your business has large numbers of phone calls coming and going and you have problems in managing the same, the Axon Virtual PBX system is your need. This platform helps in managing calls effectively. State-of-the-art VoIP technology is used in the system and it is highly popular in call centers and various kinds of businesses. The virtual phone system comes with complete PBX features including call holds, recordings, call transfers, digital call routing, and video conferencing and so on. The easily accessible control panel has remote access. Monitoring the actions is simplified with the system. Available in different pricing plans, choose the one that suits your needs best.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – The enterprise platform of Cisco Unified Communications Manager helps users in managing their calls in a scalable and secured interface. This system is accessible on any kind of device and comes with integrated collaboration infrastructure. This not only helps in calling, but messaging, voice and video calling from any possible place. The features which come with the system are fascinating and businesses can make great use from the same. Along with providing unified and secured communication options including instant messaging, IP telephony, HD video conferencing etc., the virtual phone system is both local and global in nature as it helps in reaching to all corners of the world with ease. The interface of the system is also highly configurable.
- CrazyCall – Your business’s customer service and sales teams could benefit greatly from the web-based telephony platform of Crazycall. The unique feature of this platform is that it can use local phone numbers from 60 countries or so. Both outbound and inbound sales processes are supported by the platform as the agents can place calls from almost anywhere. It is easy to reach out to new customers globally for your business as the telesales campaigns are simplified with this software. Apart from these, there are other fascinating features which come with Crazycall in the form of call analytics and easy to use control panel. You can try the features of the platform for free in the trial and then choose a plan accordingly.
- Grasshopper – In this virtual phone system, entrepreneurs can use their cell phones for running their business from one place. Some interesting features that Grasshopper offers to customers include supporting multiple extensions, transcribing voice mails, facilitating call forwarding, business texting via the local number or the toll-free number etc. The call management facility in Grasshopper is simply professional-grade and nothing less than that. The Name Directory Option of this system is equally fascinating. Most importantly, the system is compatible with your mobile device with no requirement of any hardware whatsoever. A great platform for businesses which are low on their budget. Know about their subscription plans and choose one.
- Bitrix 24 – This collaboration suite comes with more than 35 tools used for collaboration, communication and project management. This virtual phone system is used extensively in many organizations across the globe. This platform also helps in document sharing, CRM and lead management leads. Along with providing real time communications, the virtual phone system also comes with excellent social network capabilities. The Project Management Options which are with the system also need considerable mention. The business can be managed in a much better manner with this system installed. The pricing of this virtual phone system depends on the numbers of users and the online storage capacity offered.
- 3CX – The open standards IP PBX, 3CX, can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise. The platform offers unified communications solutions and improves overall call management efforts which cutting down on the costs of making calls. The platform can be accessed via the Android and iOS platforms. The best thing about the platform is that it can be self-installed and managed efficiently. The platform also comes with CRM integration options and web conferencing solutions. Customer service can be improved to a great extent with the system. There are different plans which are offered by 3CX and you can choose the one which caters to your requirements in the best manner.
- Windstream – This cloud-based business phone system is mainly designed for small startups and firms which are medium-sized. The unified communication platform allows businesses for collaborating with team members as well as take business calls wherever and whenever necessary. Along with providing a scalable communications platform, Windstream also offers the facility of an integrated phone system. The accessibility of the platform is guaranteed with 99.999% uptime SLA guarantee. Offering payment plans publicly is against the company policy. One has to talk to the vendor for pricing details.
- MiCollab – This is actually a collaboration application which comes with unified communications tools. There are many features and integrations which play a pivotal role in optimizing team interactions. Along with having persistently collaborative workspaces, MiCollab also offers advanced mobility functions for the users. Multiple integrations are also among attractive features of the virtual phone system. For the pricing details of the plans of the system, one has to talk to the vendor directly.