Do you ever feel like there is never enough time in the day?
Time Management an individual can work out the daily time available for i.e. Study / Job / Business etc. etc. This would enable the individual to identify and calculated the time wasted on unnecessary activities. Rescheduling the same would allow the i.e. Study / Job / Business etc. etc. to have more time for concentrated all things. Its refers to the development of processes and tools that increase efficiency and productivity (for a student, for a business, for an organization)
What you accomplish during a 24-hour period depends on our own motivation, your energy, your skills and abilities, and other resources.
Time management doesn’t “just happen” for anyone – it is a skill that must be worked on, and that most people find to be a life-long challenge.
Time management is not a way to make you work harder and longer, but a means to help you work smarter to accomplish your work more easily and rapidly.
Concentrate on the task at hand
* Set goals ( Work out our Goal)
* Prioritize important tasks.
* Staying focused on important tasks
* Facing deadline and commitment without stress.
* Use your waiting time
* Work smarter, not a harder.
* Concentrate on the task at hand
* Consider your personal prime time
* Preventing and managing interruptions on a daily basis.
* Setting aside time for scheduling and planning.
* Completing everything during the work day rather than taking work home.
BENEFITS OF TIME MANAGEMENT
* Efficient :- You will be more efficient in serving your district and will be able to support your clubs better.
* Successful :- You will achieve greater success in your very important, and highly visible, role as a Lions Leader.
* Healthy :- On a personal level, you will certainly feel healthier, more energetic, and in a generally better mood.
Three Key Steps to Good Management
Developing a Weekly Schedule
– to provide an overview of free and committed time.
- Writing a Daily To-Do List
– to provide daily reminders to assure key tasks are not forgotten.
- Preparing a Long-Term Plan
– to promote overall organization and future planning.
“Think ahead. Don’t let day-to-day operations drive out planning.”
And finally Celebrate Success…