Benefits of fruits for health as a home remedy for all diseases as fruits contain many vitamins and minerals which are necessary for our health.
12 healthy fruits and its benefits. Fruits play an important role for healthy and happy life.
1. Peaches: are rick in Potassium, Fluoride, and Iron. Peaches are good for treating infectious diseases and are good for lowering the cholesterol level in the blood, preventing cardiovascular diseases, anemia and renal diseases.
2. Grapes: relax your Blood vessels. The grape is a fruit of sweet fragrant. Five species of grapes are there – three green and two are black. Consume grapes, acid, sugar, gum, glucose, astringent matter, citric, and fundamental acid, sodium and potassium and magnesium chloride, etc.
3. Apples: help your body develop resistance against Infections. Apples are very nutritious and tasty . They contain huge amount of vitamin and minerals like Vitamin C , Vitamin A , Fibers etc. It also contains minerals like Iron, Calcium , potassium and phosphorus . The anti-oxidants present in apple helps to fight many diseases . It also contains Vitamin B complex (riboflavin, thiamine and Vitamin B 6 ) . All these nutrition helps us to stay healthy and fit.
4. Watermelon: helps control your Heart rate. The water content in watermelon is extremely high at 92%. It is rich in beta-carotene, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B5 and smaller amounts of B1, B2, B3 and B6.
5. Oranges: help maintain great Skin and Vision. Oranges also contain thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B-6, folate, pantothenic acid, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, selenium and copper. Because of their high vitamin C content (over twice the daily need) oranges are associated with boosting the immune system.
6. Strawberries: can potentially fight against Cancer and Aging. This nutritional powerhouse also contain the mighty antioxidants anthocyanins, ellagic acid, quercetin and kaempferol, which all have been shown to have protective effects against certain types of cancer.
7. Blueberries: protect your Heart. Blueberries have the highest anti-oxidant content out of all fresh fruits. Besides anti-oxidants like anthocyanin, it is very rich in vitamins C, B-complex, E and A. The richness of micro nutrients help keep ageing away by removing the free radicals from the blood stream, thus deterring them from affecting the body adversely.
8. Pineapples: Pineapples are loaded with vitamin A and C, fiber, potassium, phosphorous and calcium. They offer a wide range of health benefits.
Pineapples are good for : Bone Health, Anti-inflammatory, Combat Joint Pain, Improve Eye Health, Facilitates Digestion, Improve Blood Circulation, Promotes Gum Health, Boost Heart Health, High Antioxidants, Decrease Risk of Hypertension, Fights Arthritis, Immune System Booster, Prevents Colds & Cough, Improve Skin Health, Natural Diuretic, Treats Bronchitis, Helps with Nausea, Helps with Constipation, Improve Gums.
9. Kiwis: Kiwis are good for :
- More Vitamin-C than and equivalent amount of Orange.
- Protect against respiratory related health concerns
- Promotes healthy immune system
- Good source of dietary fiber good source of Potassium.
- Lower Risk of Blood clots
- Reduces amount of Triglycerides strengthens Bones
- Prevents Muscle soreness
- Rich in Vitamin-E, may protect against wrinkles
10. Mangos : are good for
- Protect against several kinds of Cancer
- free Radical Scavenging
- Immune System Boosting.
- High in Copper
- Boosts Red Blood Cells
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Improve Memory
- Improve Vision and Eye Health.
- Helps Reduce Risk of Heart Disease.
- Helps maintain Healthy Nerve Functions.
- Help your Nervous Systems,
- Protection from Diabetes,
- Helps You Sleep Better,
- Decreases Belly Fat,
- Helps Ward of Alzheimer’s,
- Reduces Risk of Stroke,
- Slows the Aging of Skin,
- Lowers Risk of Gout Attacks,
- Reduces Muscle Pain,
- Good for the Heart,
- Helps with osteoarthritis relief.
- Helps to Prevent Colon Cancer.
12. Bananas : are good for
- High on energy.
- Controls Blood Pressure.
- Rich in fibrous Content.
- Rich in Iron.
- Replenishment of Vitamins.
- Good for Pregnancy.
- Good for Ulcers.
- Peel good for Mosquito bites.