It has been verified that real estate vendors and agents who user CRM softwares stand a chance of receiving about 30-40% more positive responses and interactions. In such a case, it is important to ensure that the CRM software you pick for your company has all the features that you require for your tasks. It should also be user-friendly such that your employees can use it effortlessly too.
If you are of the impression that customer relationship management is a crucial step towards business approach because interacting with your customers is a recipe to success, then in the real estate industry this applies more so. Real estate CRM softwares have been recognised as an indispensable tool that makes doing business fairly easy and effective. However, there are slight differences in regular CRM softwares and CRM for real estates. Rest assured the purpose of any CRM softwares is to strengthen relationships with your customer base and clients. In order to pick the best CRM software, one must make a list of the features that they must have and the features that are good to have. This way, you can pick the best in the market for yourself.
What are these must-have features?
- Lead Management System: Real estate relies heavily on leads and customer data. Therefore, a good CRM software would include a very powerful contact and lead management system. The system should allow agents to filter these leads based on opportunities, lead source and much more. This lead management system should also have a list of the satisfied and unsatisfied customers to ensure they can be contacted again in the right way. Good segmentation of the database is crucial for leads management.
- Mobile app: Real estate agents are hardly on their tables. They are usually the ones running around and talking to so many potential leads. In such cases, it is important for the CRM software to be mobile friendly. The agents might need access to the database at any given point in time and this arrangement should be a fairly simple one. In real estate, you literally have no idea when and how a lead comes by. So the entry point for the lead creation and emailing facilities must be easy and accessible such that it can be done in a jiffy.
- Email marketing: Like any other industry, real estate too has an audience for email marketing too. The CRM software that you invest in must not only be lead management and listing system. This software should be able to give you an emailing tool that allows you to contact your leads easily and as and when you want. The software must also allow users to segment the data as per the state of the journey they are in to ensure the right kind of communication goes out to them. It would be a gross error to send a reminder to follow up to somebody who has requested for more options.
- Integration options: Integrations are absolutely necessary because no single software does the whole job. Sometimes leads come to sales agents from different channels such as emails, social media, mobile and so on. In order for these lists to be added to a CRM software manually is a time-consuming process. In such cases, integration is key such all leads are easily populated on the CRM software. You must be able to integrate CRM with your email provider, a calendar, a reminder system, a note sharing system and so on. Integration to the software is a very important feature and it may seem like your software has all the required setups to avoid integration. However, no one tool can do all the jobs and thus integration is an essential feature to have.
- Automated follow-ups: Automation is a sensible approach when used sensibly. With real estate however, personalisation is key and thus automation may be a risky idea at level one of communication. However, reminders can be automated and triggered at regular intervals. Studies show that with real estate, people take their time and you may not be able to close a deal one day one. This makes it all the more important for follow-ups to become a routine and important feature. The software must also allow a user to segment the data such that they flow into a natural and sensible communication funnel instead of sending out irrelevant emails.
It is important to realise that a CRM software for real estate is the key to nearly 40% increase in business. Many people either ignore this chunk or end up using a regular CRM software which is definitely not bad but it does have its shortcomings specific to the industry. To handpick a CRM software, you need first to try them and test their usability to ensure that your employees are able to access it with ease. All the add-on features can then be customised to ensure a seamless process.