Personality is defined as the enduring personal characteristics of individuals. It is a continues process. What our personality was last year/ last hour/ last minute/ and last second. May not be the same today. Either we show improvement or we show deterioration. It is a tremendous truth that if there be real worth in you, the more are circumstances against you, the more will that inner power manifest itself.
We may in some aspects of personality show improvement where as in some other aspects we do not show improvement.
They are in a hurry and expect instant change in the personality. In fact, they do not understand the difference between ‘change’ and ‘development’. It is quite possible to change one’s personality overnight. The beauty parlors, hair dressing, ready-made garments, cosmetics, and high-heeled shoes can do this magic, which is only a temporary change, and does not help in developing the real personality
The word ‘PERSONALITY’ is a broad term. It combines in itself the characteristics and qualities which give him a distinct identity. These things distinguish him from others.
personality development is the outcome of so many factors which include will-power, confidence, concentration, memory, and smile, humors, to name a few.
Also Swami Vibekananda says:- When the Lotus opens, the bees comes of their own accord to seek honey; so let the Lotus of your character be full-blown and the result will follow.
Self Analysis Tips
- Identifying & understanding oneself
- Developing a positive attitude
- Understanding and achieving success
- Level of self confidence
- Level of self esteem
- Ability to interact more meaningfully with others.
- Ability for setting up of appropriate and life satisfying goals.
- Having a realistic view of life, self and others.
- Ability to cope with stress.
- Possession of leadership skill.
- Ability to understand others.
- Ability to manage sources and to solve problems
- Developing Time Management
- You are the only one who can use your ability
- Nobody can insult you without your permission
- Everything starts with you and ends with you
WINNERS DO NOT QUIT AND QUITERS DO NOT WIN