As China is one of the biggest manufacturers in the world, many of its products are also listed and sold on the Amazon. The primary reason is the low cost of these products, variety, innovations as well as the significant production. Also, the demand for these goods is all over the world, especially in the US. Therefore many companies want to get the Shipment goods to Amazon FBA from China.
There are many methods which you can consider while getting the shipment from China to Amazon FBA, but since it is new terminology for the starter companies we will guide you how to ship goods from China to Amazon FBA.
Two conventional methods of Shipping to Amazon FBA from China:
There are two most common methods of getting the shipping from China to the Amazon FBA which are mentioned below:
1. Middleman based shipping:
When it comes to the transfer from China to the Amazon FBA in the US, there are two primary choices you have: either get the shipment directly from China to Amazon FBA warehouse to yourself or any other middleman based in the US and then to the Amazon FBA.
If you want the shipment to be made with a middleman, you have to break your shipment one consolidated into smaller packages, prepare for FBA and have a complete quality inspection. You can either do all these things by yourself or hire anyone else to do it for you.
2. Direct shipping:
You can also go for the direct shipping option from China in that case you need to tell your supplier how to prepare and pack your goods according to the standards and specification of FBA. Many suppliers are familiar with these requirements and handle this without any issue. But since your shipment is made from another part of the world, anything can go wrong, and there is always a room for miscommunication as well.
Pros/cons if shipping directly to Amazon FBA:
There can be many advantage and challenges which one can face when choosing the direct method of Shipment of goods to Amazon FBA from China:
- It is way too quick as there is no need to have a stopover at a middleman.
- There is no investment of paying the middleman in the US, which saves your money.
- The most common issue which I the direct shipping is that the Amazon request you to ship the products to various warehouses and not one location. It is difficult to locate and track the goods.
- You have to pay for all the freight and duties before the arriving of shipment to the Amazon, and they will not pay a penny for it.
- There is no chance for you to check or inspect the product when it reaches to Amazon.
- Also, your shipment has to be on the standards of Amazon FBA.
Well, there are pros and cons in both the methods of Shipment of goods to Amazon FBA from China, but there are some shipping companies who have complete knowledge and experience in shipping the goods from China to Amazon FBA in the US. That is why you can always select that shipping company for direct shipment which has prior experience in Amazon FBA, knows it is packing standards as well as help you save money and time for the middleman in the US. Also, you must also select the method of shipment according to your budget, time and other factors such as which item has to reach which Amazon warehouse.