A Banana is an edible fruit, botanically a berry, produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa. (In some countries, bananas used for cooking may be called plantains.) The fruit is variable in size, color and firmness, but is usually elongated and curved, with soft flesh rich in starch covered with a rind which may be green, yellow, red, purple, or brown when ripe.
Some Benefits of Banana are :
1. Bananas help overcome depression due to High Level of Tryptophan.
2. Bananas help to sustain our Blood Sugar.
3. Bananas can cure Muscle Cramps during workouts and Nighttime Leg Cramps.
4. Improve your mood and reduce PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome) symptoms Eating a Bananas.
5. Bananas reduce Swelling, Protect agaist type II Diabeties, Ais Weight Loss, Strengthen the Nervous Systems and help with the production of White Blood Cells.
6. Bananas are helpful to Lower Blood Pressure and Protect against Heart Attack and Stroke.
7. Bananas produce Digestive Exzymes and help in Digestion of food.
8. Eating Bananas will help prevent Kidney Cancer.
9. Bananas are high in Antioxidants, Providing Protection from free redicals and Chronic Disease.
10. Eating Bananas between means helps stabilize Blood Sugar and Reduce Nausea from morning Sickness.