Security fencing is commonly used for protecting an area or “a piece of property”. It is not exactly like home fencing but rather includes fencing of schools, industrial areas or business premises as these buildings or properties and the people inside them, are the ones which need maximum protection from any sort of interference or invasion. Nowadays, they have advanced tremendously and have also gained support from “online marketing system”. A very intelligent investment on your part for your home or business would be a “Solar Power Fencing”. It enhances and increases your property value along with sufficient protection to it. It is also aesthetically very pleasing. Many people might opt for Chain fences to protect the storage facilities or parking lots. However, chain fence are not the safest option even when topped with barbed wires on them. So, it is really important for one to choose the best, ensuring complete security and guarantee for a very long span of time.
Types of Security Fencing:
- High Security Fencing: It is in high demand because it is designed in such a manner that it can successfully keep intruders away from a machine or a property. These fences are usually electrically charged and have many commercial benefits too. Such fences are used in Electrical substations to keep people or workers away from the lethal electrical components. It also increases the look and the value of a property. It can even detect and locate intruders far away from a property. You can use it even without being in the vicinity of it or the property. It also acts as a brilliant weather barrier useful in bad weather conditions.
- Palisade Fencing: These fence panels come in a variety of height ranges. This fence type is very strong in nature as it blends in quite well with its surroundings. These fences, especially the steel ones can be installed easily and quickly. It shields the property from thieves or any sort of break-ins and makes it very difficult for someone to climb this type of fencing. Also, it is low maintenance.
- Mesh Fencing: This type of fencing is usually used as boundary fencing which is commonly used in certain areas, especially rural areas or forests, to protect the wildlife. Mesh fencing is used in zoos as well, which act as enclosures for the animals inside. These fences are made of stainless or galvanized steel wire with good strength. Used as perimeter fence, these are installed in industrial areas or business areas as well. Like any other type of fence, this kind of fencing also provides pleasing appearance and privacy as well as security, apart from strength and durability. It is cost effective and can be easily customized as per the needs of the user.
- Galvanized Fencing: Galvanized fence are created by the process of galvanizing or coating steel or iron with a zinc layer to protect it. They come in various sizes and shapes. They have an incredible finishing and that is why they are ideal for the industries or industrial areas. These are widely known for their immense strength and thus act as secure boundary installed around a property.
- Powder coated fencing: Powder coating means the process of applying a certain “protective color finish” to steel, iron or any other metal on decorative aluminum fencing. These are best options for public properties such as schools, residential properties like houses or public parks. They have a very smooth and polished finish. It is not only eco- friendly but also prevents the fence metals from corrosion and rust.
- Chain-Link Fences: Chain-link fences are not only the best security fencing available in market, but it also is cost-effective. It is cheaper than wrought iron but equally strong and effective. It is above 6 feet in height and has 9 gauge of thickness.
Why Choose Security Fencing?
It is pretty obvious that Security Fencing would be the best for the security of any property. It also in a way acts as an important “deterrent to crime” and aids in combating any kinds of intrusion or attacks. Its size varies with a particular property and its size and perimeter. Thus, security fencing is an incredible way of ensuring defense and protection.