It is not true that trailers are only used for the sake of commercial usability. There are wide selections of domestic trailer available in the market and you have to choose the one you like among the lot. These products are a little bit smaller in size when it comes to the commercial ones. As these cages are used for relocating smaller items and to cover less miles so you can easily invest less money for the trailer. The products are quite sturdy and designed to last a longer span of time. So, if you are actually planning to invest money on such trailer, so that will be a one-time investment plan for your side. The compact size is yet another plus point for you to deal with.
Get Hands On The GT500 Model As The First Choice:
This is an approved model of one of the domestic trailers, which are approved with a drop-down tailgate, which is running lights and come handy with jockey wheel. It is considered to be one of the smallest from this range, which is ideal for camping trips and also for running to the tip.
- Here, the gross weight is around 500kg and with the un-laden weight of the 110 kg. It is light enough to be easily towed right behind the smallest of all cars.
- It can be well fitted with the AL-KO running gear and it comprises of 13 inches wheels. The wheels are designed to give that greater stability and even ride quality.
- The floor is made out of 12 mm thick, which comes handy with the exterior grade plywood with some phenolic resin coating, noted to be lightweight and durable.
- These are those trailers with drop tailgate, which is quite ergonomic plastic latches for the easy usability and also for that rattle-free fit. This tailgate is known to be easily removed with the help of simple R clip for disengaging the hinge. It will allow the users to carry some oversized loads with fully visible tail lights.
- These lights are mainly the Aspok lights, which comprise of features like compact light cluster, well protected and covered with galvanized steel channel.
- The items are available with accessories with spare wheel and tire, hard top lid, rear prop stands and internally fitted eye bolts.
The Shorty Trailer:
Once you are through with the options available, let’s just get right into the next option under trailers for your use. You have the short trailer to try your hands on and that might prove to be of yet another help in this regard. This particular low based trailer comprises of a low-profile bed, designed for easy loading. The trailer is primarily designed for carrying the bike or the quad sideways with the ramp storage, well accessed from the rear of a trailer.
- This particular trailer is noted for some issues which the motorhome drivers might have while transporting motorbikes and quad bikes throughout the region.
- The low-profile beds are just perfect of the trailers and exactly what you have been eyeing for so long. The easy to use sideloading option of the ramp system works well with the length of the trailer.
- The trailer can be used for accommodating around 2 motorbikes or even one full-sized motor or quad bike. The gross weight of the item is 550 kg.
These two options are just a few of the many trailers that the market has to offer you with. Just go through all the available options and choose whichever one matches your requirements better among the lot.